5lbs gone in 1 week - Add Me! I'm just like you :) wants a change! wants a buddy!

Options
My title said it all! I'm in this journey and wants to share this with others out there! Regardless of where you are, it'll be nice to have someone in the same boat and the same goal! I have 6 months to lose 50lbs! come join me!

Replies

• rmcclure79
    rmcclure79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there my name is rhonda im new to here and not sure how to add people as friends lol
  • oncem0re
    oncem0re Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    rmcclure79 wrote: »
    Hi there my name is rhonda im new to here and not sure how to add people as friends lol
    Hi Rhonda! I'm the same way! since I had this MFP on my phone I couldn't figure out how to add! But then I login on my computer and walah! you can click on my profile and the "Add Friend" pops up! I just added you! :) let's do this!

• rmcclure79
    Options
    Awesome good to know. So why do u have 6mon to loose 50lbs if u don't mind me asking you.
  • xXHunnybeeXx
    xXHunnybeeXx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My title said it all! I'm in this journey and wants to share this with others out there! Regardless of where you are, it'll be nice to have someone in the same boat and the same goal! I have 6 months to lose 50lbs! come join me!

I want to try and loose atleast 83lbs in 6months if poss so could do with the help too lol :) Good luck ladies
  • rmcclure79
    Options
    Oh stupid me what's ur name n where u from
  • oncem0re
    Options

I want to try and loose atleast 83lbs in 6months if poss so could do with the help too lol :) Good luck ladies

Hi there! WELCOME! 83lbs in 6 months!! Let's do this! have you started your journey yet or is this your first day?! I been on this diet for 8 days now and counting! I had to have my last cheesecake right on New Years day - sooo :) lol but now I'm so ready! it's been hard but only takes 21 days for your body to get accustomed to a new you! Let's get to atleast that! ONE DAY AT A TIME!
  • lucysmommy2007
    lucysmommy2007 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    add me pls x
  • oncem0re
    Options
    add me pls x

Added! Thank you!
  • oncem0re
    Options
    Bumping this up! Really want some friends added! Add me please :smile:
  • Hello mariawalls438, I'm also on here to lose some weight and would like to make friends. If you would like, let's be friends ^^