2015 is MY year!

Options
Turning 40 next month and at my heaviest ever! I've been struggling with weight loss for years. Starting a diet, cheating, depression over cheating, leads to more eating! Ready to break the cycle! I could use like minded friends!

Replies

• hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Roxanne, this is the story of my life. Since having my first child, i never bothered losing the weight before i had the next. Managed to get to a weight i was almost comfortable with and then working life got in the way. Up and down doesn't even cut the mustard as dieting goes. I'm hoping 2015 will be the start of something new.
  • Roxanne22475
    Options
    Well, I need as much help as I can! I'm
    Starting slow with better eating. I've been logging on for 9 days so happy for that! I want to start walking on a tredmil this next week... Or some sort of activity everyday.
  • tamsk1k2k3
    Options
    Hi Roxanne, I would love to connect with you. I will send you a message. I am on my way to achieving my goals! So can You!!!
  • hollyberry6182
    Options
    I've started with healthy eating and 1 excersice class a week at the moment. Once i start to see the lbs come off, and the weather changes for the better, i can begin to up the excersice. I know i feel motivated at the moment, it's just when i get fed up that the picking of food begins and then i don't want to get in the scales to see the damage. When i finally do, then i feel really bad and start eating again. I Think the best thing to do is allow yourself a treat once a month so you don't miss them and if you do slip up, don't think that the rest of the day is going the same way. Start a fresh there and then. We will always slip up as we are only human, but don't let the slip up cause you to spiral down. X
  • Roxanne22475
    Options
    That's exactly how I get too. I'm excited for hanging new friends on here to help out! Thank you! I look forward to reaching goals with you!
  • hollyberry6182
    Options
    Me too! Maybe we can give each other an update weekly to see how we are doing. I'll check daily if you need any support to get over any slip ups, and vice versa.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Make it the best year yet! You can do it!
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. I've been on here for a while and enjoy supporting others. I've had great success with this app and the people I've met on here.