Looking to lose my college weight. Could use some friends for motivation!

Options
Each year at college I gained 5 to 10 pounds. Now that I've graduated and am off the meal plan I'm trying to be healthier and lose 30 lbs to get back down to my pre-college weight. Could really use some friends on here for motivation!! My family is extremely athletic so they don't really understand the struggle.

Replies

• AmberDalum
    AmberDalum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can do it good luck!
  • tamsk1k2k3
    Options
    Hey there girl! I would love to connect with you and help! I have lost 50 and am pushing the last 30 off. Would you like to connect and see where we can help eachother?
  • KaitMH2792
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the same boat. Trying to loose the college weight and finding it harder than I expected. Feel free to add me, I could use some encouragement too!
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi!! You got this. This app is awesome. I've been on here for a few years. Feel free to add me!!
  • kasleighx3
    kasleighx3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies!! Definitely hoping this app will help! :) KaitMH2792 its definitely harder than I expected too! I never learned how to eat right at college. I just ate everything on the meal plan for four years. It was awesome but not healthy haha
  • cjulizene
    Options
    Add me I need motivation and I like a challenge