Add whoever posts on this thread!!

Options

Replies

• katiek_shamone
    katiek_shamone Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in Australia. I'm hypothyroid and looking to lose some stubborn kgs. Always welcome new friends
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Logging daily!
  • MrK88
    MrK88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice thread, i'm down. Feel free to add me!
  • eharrison1988
    Options
    Add me
  • pandaGG
    Options
    Sounds good! I could do with some support and encouragement, as well as give it to others :D
  • ahtnamas1101
    Options
    Sounds good to me
  • oncem0re
    oncem0re Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Add me - and everyone else on here!
  • andybead1
    Options
    I have no idea how to use this app yet. I'm brand new, 18YO male, used to be 289lbs currently 235lbs. Joining Army soon. Finally passed my body fat index because I've been consistantly weight lifting. Goal is 200 flat. Add me if you'd like I'm friendly and don't bite too often.
  • talieb90
    Options
    Would love some new friends. I'm 25 from london. I'm aiming to lose 5lbs (hopefully more) per month. So hopefully by April when I get to go on holiday I would have lost 20lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • steveg1982
    steveg1982 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm ALL IN! Failure is not an option!
    Behxo wrote: »
    Friends make the healthy lifestyle go round, doesn't matter who you are because we're all on the same boat together! SO post on this thread and whoever else does as well you have to add! :]

• kalexandra052687
    kalexandra052687 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new and need to make some friends on here to hold me accountable!
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for extra motivation. And I love helping people and supporting others. Anyone can feel free to add me!!
  • veronicaWILLloseit
    Options
    Great idea.. I need a lot of motivation. Hopefully I can find that and also be motivation to someone else!
  • 0pennywise0
    0pennywise0 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add us all were in the same struggle
  • kasleighx3
    kasleighx3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me! Just starting out and would love some motivation/encouragement
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Up for making new MFP pals been away years and lost all the support I had on here.... feel free to add
  • mommylane2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! We can always help each other out :D
  • creepyer
    creepyer Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    add me. with the exception of the last two days of being horribly sick i'm very active on mfp.
  • sanaasyed1
    sanaasyed1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • IrishDawgg22
    IrishDawgg22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Adding friends has really increased my motivation. Add me, I am always down for some mutual support.