Need Some Girlfriends!

Options
smilez2224
smilez2224 Posts: 5
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I have finally made the decision to lose weight and get healthier! I have been struggling my whole life with my weight and I am completely fed up with it now. But I need a lot of support! I'm reading the girlfriends diet book that is really helping but it says I should do a girlfriends club or just have support. I would really love to do that! Hope anyone is willing to help me as I am willing to help you!

Replies

• elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Elly. I would love to be your friend and give you encouragement. Just add me and remind me from what thread we met. Have a great and blessed day. :smile:
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi mrs, what's the girlfriends diet book? I'm intrigued! Feel free to add me as a friend - i'm online daily and have an open diary. It would be great to help each other on our journey - good job on making the decision to lose weight and get healthier! We can do this! :)
  • smilez2224
    Options
    5paiueuod2md.jpg

This is the book. It just came out!
  • c_flygirl
    c_flygirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need more girlfriends through this journey too - I've sent you a request x
  • ademott2015
    ademott2015 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends too! I am trying to live healthier and I know I can do it..I am determined to..need to. Let's do this!! Please add me.
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have found amazing support from people on this site. Feel free to add me!!
  • bobbichristine
    bobbichristine Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Support is the best part of this site! Just don't let the judgmental people ruin your groove!
  • litelight
    Options
    Hello Smilez,
    I've sent a friend request.
  • aoibhs22
    aoibhs22 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me z
  • waterbyrde
    waterbyrde Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me too. :)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    I am all in for awesome chicks supporting one another! Feel free to add me too!
  • sleepylorna
    sleepylorna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too.
  • MyName83
    MyName83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sisters doing it for themselves :) feel free to add me, I like a good chin wag x
  • TeslaRene
    TeslaRene Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • zoeellement
    Options
    add me :) its sooo important to get support with diet and exercise - its sooo hard ! xxxxx we can do it :smiley:
  • leeann1087
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :-)
  • Tanya949
    Tanya949 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request... anyone can add me as well. Need all the support I can get.
  • tatt13
    tatt13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me I can always use more friends. :) I am the same I have very few friends as well. I can always use more. I have learned that support is the best way. I am also trying to get to my ideal self. I know we can do it together. :D
  • Shereewhitney88
    Shereewhitney88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You can all add me! I am 5'3 and a half (yes the half matters) and looking to lose 35-50 pounds or whatever I am comfortable with lol
  • leeann1087
    Options
    Add me :-)