Ideas!!

Options
so I've had a great week, lost 4.4lbs and been feeling pretty good. Today has been a very lazy Saturday, I'm slowly but surely cleaning little things around my apartment and been snacking continuously (on fairly healthy stuff but still) and now all I can think about is how badly I want to order in buffalo wings from this little place in town. Technically I have room in my calorie budget for them but I think I would feel guilty eating them. Not sure what I'm looking for by posting this but thought it better to reach out and share with the MFP community then drive myself crazy thinking about it all night

Replies

• kateraichu
    kateraichu Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I have a problem where I can be really good all day and then around 7 or 8 pm, I suddenly need pizza. Like, need pizza. (Not even good pizza--I'm talking Dominos with a side of cheesy bread) Whether or not I order it is the catch. My thing I like to do is keep rice cakes around or skinny pop and then chug a bunch of water. Going to bed early also helped since I'm a night snacker.
  • MidgekinRN
    MidgekinRN Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Haha that's so funny that you said Rice cakes I seriously just made myself a chocolate rice cake with peanut butter!
  • rcottonrph1
    Options
    Wings are about 100 calories each. Think of how much healthy food you could fill up on instead!