Determined to lose 100lbs at 40- friend me! Let's help each other : D

Options
i have been overweight my whole life, fed up accepting it, not being able to wear the clothes I want, being the biggest person in the room, limiting my life and activities because of my weight. I can relate to every one of you here. Let's inspire each other to make that difference to our lives and be the person we really want to be!! Be my friend! Strength in numbers! : D

Replies

• HealthyEverAfterKell
    Options
    I cant add you but Id love to be your froend as im on the same journey of 100+lbs weight loss.
  • fuzzyfeltface
    fuzzyfeltface Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your support, i feel really happy that I can find people who understand how difficult weight problems can be. I know I can do this with friends!!
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Im looking to lose 100-130 pounds.. 100 being me, 130 being my trainer lol... I've already lost 26 pounds and almost at my 2 month mark. Supportive friends help a lot!!! :)
  • fuzzyfeltface
    Options
    I'm hoping this online community will keep my mind occupied when I'm losing motivation. I've been doing my fitness pal one week tomorrow so still feeling strong!!!
  • grmreapper
    grmreapper Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Motivation is key I haven't been over weight all my life but weight started going up I have always wanted to lose weight but made excuses that I'd start later I got up to a size 40 waist and decided enough is enough I have been using fitness pal since September 27 of last year I currently have lost over 38 lbs on my way to lose 60lbs. You can do it.
  • fuzzyfeltface
    Options
    Thanks for your reply grmreapper, that really helps me see I can succeed with this challenge!
  • Tx_Julie_Mango
    Tx_Julie_Mango Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me here and follow me on instagram txjuliemango. I've been heavy all my life. I've been on this struggle for many years now down 67 was 75 but I let the holidays get the best of me. I still have at least 73 to get to 175. From there I will re-*kitten* and see how much more I want to loose.
  • tamsk1k2k3
    Options
    Hey Girls! I would love to connect with all of you! I have lost 50 lbs so far and have another 30 to lose. I am a busy mom of 3 daughters and married for 20 years at the age of ALMOST 44! Ack! Send me a friend request and message and I can share what I have been doing. Hope to talk to you soon. Tamara
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have around 114 lbs left to lose and would be glad to join you on this journey! Just take it a day at a time... lifestyle changes and new habits take time to form :)
  • CharlieB19882
    Options
    Add me :) I have struggled this year and after finding out I am gluten and dairy intolerant its been a nightmare! ! Just hoping this site can keep me motivated :) and get me healthy!