Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Waterproof fitness watch?

Anyone know of any good waterproof fitness watches that aren't too expensive?

Replies

• IrishDawgg22
    IrishDawgg22 Posts: 28 Member
    I use the Polar FT4 for my workouts and it is great. I don't swim, but I use it in the sauna and steam room daily. I believe it is water resistant up to 30m. Gets great reviews and is a good value at the price.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B04UH7Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • tappanga1
    tappanga1 Posts: 5 Member
    Mio Petite. You can get them for around $25.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member

What do you want from it, and what sort of training do you do? Without that information none of the answers you get mean much except what the respondent has themselves.
  • Sammi_Nicole16
    Sammi_Nicole16 Posts: 62 Member

What do you want from it, and what sort of training do you do? Without that information none of the answers you get mean much except what the respondent has themselves.

Just general calorie tracking for walking, running, swimming and daily activities. Thanks!
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    A fitness tracker like Vivofit, Fitbit or similar then. An HRM like the FT4 isn't your answer.
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    You may like the Garmin Forerunner 15. Waterproof to 50 meters, GPS for runs, has activity tracking for rest of day. Relatively inexpensive.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/into-sports/running/forerunner-15/prod145621.html
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Keep in mind that when you are looking at heart rate monitors, "waterproof" or "water resistant" does not mean "works in water". You can wear them in water but many do not transmit the signal while in water. I am not familiar with any that do, not saying there isn't one but I'd make sure before investing in one.
    I have a Garmin that is water proof, I wear it swimming for other tracking but the HRM does not transit while in water.