Cried For the first time in years

Options
Hey all how do :)

Decided to get on the weight loss get healthy band wagon after getting ready for a bath and spotting myself in the mirror! Cried for the entire bath andd after for a good while just hoping I can stay motivated

Replies

• ptvanna
    Options
    Hi there. I'm new to this as well. I hope you're okay. I'm looking for a fitness buddy or whatever.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Hey all how do :)

Decided to get on the weight loss get healthy band wagon after getting ready for a bath and spotting myself in the mirror! Cried for the entire bath andd after for a good while just hoping I can stay motivated

What's your damage, Heather? If your profile pic is recent, what are you yapping about? You look great!
  • CharlieB19882
    Options
    Its about a year old :( im about 12 stone and just so unhappy with myself :( yea defo could do with some support :)
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I've got about 10 pounds on you, and I am not crying! I am motivated to become healthier. I'll add you if you are looking for friends!If you log, and follow your mfp calorie goals, you will lose weight! It really works! And, lots of support on this site which makes a big difference for me! Welcome.
  • CharlieB19882
    Options
    That would be great thank you! I am motivated now and was crying due to letting myself go! I work full time have a gorgeous little boy and always found the time to exercise until last year just kept making excuses until I literally looked at myself and was disgusted at my own reflection im only 5ft3 and do not carry it well!
  • loujen1
    loujen1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I read a very thought provoking post today, it said the following:
    Being fat is hard
    Losing weight is hard
    Pick your hard
    Interesting, right?
  • CharlieB19882
    Options
    Definitely! I think the most challenging of all is being happy with ones self. Health is important both physically and mentally. I wish to be happy and healthy :) and my preferred hard is definitely losing weight :)