Anyone wanna start with me?

Options
Hello,

My name is SV. Iam 36 years old. I currently weigh 185 lbs and at Size

My final goal is to get down to 120 lbs (is it too harsh ??). But anything down is greatly welcomed. I am looking to reach a fairly decent point mid-year.

Since Iam a great great procrastinator, Iam looking for 2 friends thru MFP who will hold me accountable to maintain my calorie control at 1200 to 1400 calories (making it healthy calories) and also exercise/workout 5-6 days a week.

Why do I want to lose weight now? I have a 6 year old and pre-dominantly losing weight will improve my fertility and help me maintain pregnancy for a second child, as I have dealt with enough in in the past.

If there are any women willing to help me, please add me on MFP and send me a msg. I greatly appreciate someone similar to my boat as this could result in a good, long term friendship.

I live in Vienna, VA. So if you are closer to me, we can even think of being workout buddies..

Thanks, SV

Replies

• Shab2015
    Shab2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Sangeet! I'm not close by in any manner of speaking. But we're in similar boats of sorts, except I'm not looking to have a second child. We can chat, if that helps...
  • sjmoulton
    sjmoulton Posts: 3
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi! I am very interested. I can't help with workout buddies, because I live in South Dakota. However, I would love an accountability partner!
  • sjmoulton
    Options
    Please add me! I keep getting an error.
  • sandranorred
    Options
    I also need an accountability partner
  • Marianna93637
    Marianna93637 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Sangeet, I sent you a friend request (with a message)
  • sangeet1978
    sangeet1978 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Marianna93637, Shab2015, Sandranorred, sjmoulton.

My sincere apologies for not responding earlier. I could not respond from my mobile app. Iam fine here and now. We 5 can form a group and be accountable for each other.

How does that work? Do we want to share phone number or email... Can we form a whatsapp group if you are all comfortable..

Iam game for any of these. Pls let me know your thoughts.

Regards, Sangs.