Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Mama says Auntie Anne's is the devil.

I have been wanting a pretzel from AA so bad this week! I waited until today and fit it into my calories and macro s quite nicely! But I am thinking about how nice one will be again next time already! Haha I need bread rehab! And no... nothing is wrong with bread and I do not deprive myself. But dang those are crack pretzels! :|

Replies

• sappy42
    sappy42 Posts: 65 Member
    Mmmmm, Auntie Anne's.....nom nom nom
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Oh gosh yes. I made some from a box the other day actually... they didn't last.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    I checked Auntie Anne's website for the nutrition profiles and the almond pretzel looks lovely~<3

I should try it out next time I go to the mall.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Oh I've never tried the almond one! Never seen it either. Must be new? I love the cinnamon sugar ones though...
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    I actually think they are pretty nasty. They for sure smell heavenly, but they have a distinct chemical-y, nostril-stinging taste to them when I go against all better judgement and buy one. I don't know what it is, but it's gross. It's a similar taste/smell to Subway bread. I can't stand those, either. Ick.
  • ccesq73
    ccesq73 Posts: 21
    The almond flavor is pretty new. I prefer the pretzel nuggets as they provide more surface area for butter and I find them doughier.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,603 Member
    edited January 2015
    I looked up my pretzel dog. Given three meals, it leaves 40 calories for the rest of the meal. 20g of fat, trans fats, nearly half my sodium for the whole day.

Nope!

They are really good, though. I liked the one with raisins, too...and it's still 360 calories, but better. Might be able to have one if I'm ever dying for a pretzel (unlikely.) :smile:
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 777 Member
    I actually think they are pretty nasty. They for sure smell heavenly, but they have a distinct chemical-y, nostril-stinging taste to them when I go against all better judgement and buy one. I don't know what it is, but it's gross. It's a similar taste/smell to Subway bread. I can't stand those, either. Ick.
    Totally agree about Subway bread!!
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    I have a box of frozen AA pretzels in my freezer from a fundraiser my niece was doing... Oops. :o