Back again

Options
Hello everyone! I'm back again after not logging for almost 6 months and gaining 25lbs :-0
Just joined a 10lb weight loss challenge and hoping to be in a better place by my 30th birthday at the end of Feb! I'm looking for fellow My Fitness Pal peeps to follow so that my news feed shows a little more variety and keeps up motivation all around!

Replies

• edo1961
    edo1961 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ed & I don't have hardly any friends on here & am trying to find new friends on My Fitness Pal with same interests. I ended up taking the plunge after years of low carb dieting & eventually got to a point where it didn't work for me anymore & by the plunge I'm talking about having the gastric bypass done , use to feel that that was like cheating until I got to a certain point & decided it was the only way .
    So now about 6 1/2 months later I'm around a 133 lbs lighter (355lbs day of surgery) hitting the gym about 3 days a week so far . I DO NOT REGRET IT ONE BIT , GLAD I WENT THROUGH WITH IT :-)
    What's that 10lb weight loss challenge your doing ? I got faith in ya I know you can do it ;-)
  • jbetch
    jbetch Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I was avid logger, lost 53 lbs, got lazy, quit logging, gained 1/2 weight back.. And now back and ready to kick *kitten* again!
  • Krueger92
    Krueger92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • jesse1952
    jesse1952 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey Melimaio,
    Good luck in meeting your goals for your 30th. I'm rooting for you.
  • melimaio
    melimaio Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks guys!! Ed it's a challenge offered by a community fitness studio here in Edmonton that is like a 50/50 draw. Everyone who signs up pays $20 and if you complete the challenge by the end date you get your name entered in a draw to win half of the money and the other half goes to a local charity. It's great motivation to stick with it!
  • DianePK
    DianePK Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!