Keep binging

Options
i can't stop thinking about food :( I either eat way too much or not enough, which is probably what causing the binging

But it's worse cause I can't speak to anyone I know as my so called friends just think I want attention, when I've been struggling with eating disorders for so many years, even when I was 7 I stopped eating solids for 2 months then became a vegetarian for 4 years) and my parents worry about me so I can't tell them as when I lost almost 2 stone in 2012 they made me put it all back on again :(
Well I wanna lose it again but I have nobody to support me so that's why I wanted to post it here :)

Replies

• Krueger92
    Krueger92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It'll take time you just need a healthy relationship with food. When I diet down for shows, its probably the hardest time of my life. I even sniff pizza next thing you know I ate a 12inch to myself. Avoid temptations for a while. Only way I can get around it.
  • xsix
    xsix Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    It's hard no doubt about it, I recommend having a day where you can eat what you want guilt free. As long as you are working out and not trying to be a fitness model, you will burn it off with no problems.
  • Krueger92
    Krueger92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    xsix wrote: »
    It's hard no doubt about it, I recommend having a day where you can eat what you want guilt free. As long as you are working out and not trying to be a fitness model, you will burn it off with no problems.

I wouldn't say a whole day. Usually 1 meal once a week. twice a week max. And usually consumed in an hour.
  • olivetwistful
    olivetwistful Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think beating yourself up about it will only contribute to a vicious cycle. Other people mess up in different areas of life & find success by moving on. I recommend trying to focus instead on success, & find reward in even the smallest victories. Sorry, I know it's hard!
  • JadeLaurenBoxall
    JadeLaurenBoxall Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your help I really appreciate it, I just think I need to balance my calories out so instead of having like 500 calories to make up for a binge, just continue as normal cause that's probably what's causing another binge?