Shredding for the wedding, lol

Options
Hey everyone!

I previously used MFP about a year ago or so ago. I stopped due to just falling off track. I decided to start again and plan on not turning back. :)

I'm 22, I live in Canada, and am getting in shape for my upcoming wedding and pregnancy!

Good luck to all!

Replies

• fengirl
    fengirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Well done you! I have been on MFP on and off over the last 18mths,fell off track but back on it again now. I need to keep motivated, and love MFP, it really help logging all the food etc.. So when is your wedding? That was the last time I really dieted properly, I wanted to be slimmer for my wedding too.. back in 2008, and I reached my target of 10st..sadly it has crept back up.. so time to get serious.. Good Luck :-)
  • koko1006
    Options
    I really like how it is so easy to use, all information is logged in one place, no notebooks, no losing paper, no multiple apps, etc.

My wedding is August of next year :) It is definitely great motivation, right? I don't want to look back at my wedding photos and regret how I looked (when it was possible to make a change). Like you mentioned, I am nervous about falling off track after the wedding. I will have to make sure I don't fall out of routine!

Thank you! Good luck to you as well!!