100 pounds to lose, need supportive friends for long term fitness!

Options

Replies

• schruuuth
    Options
    Also lost and gained about 30 lb in the last two years. Starting again with logging food, eating healthy and running 2-3 times a week. Sent you a friend request being on the long road too.
  • Monook
    Monook Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 80 lbs to loose. This is day 3 for me. Add me in!!!!
  • lynzmc48
    lynzmc48 Posts: 11
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi I have around 70 lbs to loose myself ! Feel free to add me more support the better
  • TeddiRoseHouston
    TeddiRoseHouston Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the great response! Cannot wait to get to know all of these new friends!
  • meggie79
    meggie79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have done the roller coaster ride also... I understand! Feel free to add me as a friend and supporter!! We got this!
  • TeddiRoseHouston
    TeddiRoseHouston Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested I just started a facebook page too. Some of my friends on there got tired of constant exercise/diet/motivation posts so I just made my own little page so that my friends that are interested and I can post all day long! It's called Transforming Teddi, again thanks for all the new friends here I cannot wait to get to know everyone better!
  • jbetch
    jbetch Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me.
  • isisbrown1999
    Options
    Hi guys ! I've been unhappy with my body for awhile so if you support me I'll supportt you ! (*) the more the merrier ! also I'm 15 btw... hope that doesn't effect anything (: I'm trying to lose at least 30-40 lbs by early march ! add me :D
  • atypicalme
    Options
    I'm in the 60-75 pound range myself, but I've got my groundwork pretty well laid out. It's just a matter of actually pulling the trigger, which is always my sticking point. Maybe we can motivate each other.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it again. Feel free to add me too!
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    ditto, though I'm focusing on 30 at a time so I don't get too crazy over the huge number. just getting going again, and struggling to stay within daily target. Need to move my *kitten*, lol
  • HawaiianStitchLuver
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like!
  • Nrssnow
    Nrssnow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have about 60 pounds to lose. It's hard but I need to keep it together
  • HealthyEverAfterKell
    Options
    Hey girl. I am on a journey myself to lose 100+ lbs. This is my 6th day. Add me lets support each other.
  • neffxo
    neffxo Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there I am in a similar situation. I had lost weight a few years ago, was happy where I was at. Didn't maintain it then gained more than what I lost, got pregnant and now I'm holding old weight plus baby weight! Tired of nothing fitting, also looking for more support! I will add you *kitten* a friend, hope you accept and we can motivate each other to reach our goals and feel good about ourselves again:)
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    sent friend request - over all goal is also 100lbs. been on mfp for little over 2 years, did good and lost some, gained little back due to medical issues, but back at it again.
  • winniway
    winniway Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I wish you well. I've got a long way to go but I am not going to give up. I need to lose 100 probably more but if I could just do that it would make me feel normal. You can add me, I'm new to how to do the social media part of this app, but it says people who have friends are more successful and I'm willing to be one.
  • luvnme15
    Options
    I just had a baby and need to lose about 80lbs. I look forward to chatting with you all please feel free to add me!
  • Eddit97
    Options
    I need to lose 130. Need support giving up.. I want to be healthy
  • Phenomenalwoman0119
    Options
    hey girly!
    I am on my journey to lose a 100 pounds!
    I've lost 8 pounds so far, add me.. We can support each other!
    Good luck to every one