a note about my profile picture

Options
Angie1212mfp
Angie1212mfp Posts: 30
edited January 2015 in Chit-Chat
this particular photo was taken on thanksgiving 2012; I was almost at my lowest weight, I was at about 190 in this pic. all my other pics are on my phone, need to go thru the app and changeit to what i look like now.. about 60 pounds heavier. :(

Angie

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    you're beautiful no matter what size you are :heart: :smile:
    you sound like a really lovely person too :blush:
  • The_Fitness_Foodie
    The_Fitness_Foodie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You looked very happy in that photo xXx
  • Angie1212mfp
    Options
    You looked very happy in that photo xXx
    I was very happy in that photo.. I had just reconnected with my high school sweetheart; after my husband of neasrly 20 years had filed for divorce. He & I just called it quits again...and while it's been hard for me; I am moving on... I have to. I need to. Going to school ful time and trying to get my life back on track after a series of semi devastating rough patches!! But hey. what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?!! :p

Angie
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Instead of putting a photo of you now and it making you sad :( Keep that photo up to inspire you to where you want to be and let it make you smile :)
  • Angie1212mfp
    Options
    Chezzie84 wrote: »
    Instead of putting a photo of you now and it making you sad :( Keep that photo up to inspire you to where you want to be and let it make you smile :)
    I do want to get back to that size... however i'd like to get passed it by about 30-40 pounds. I already have a lot of excess skin that has been causuing some health issues, but I'm still too heavy to qualify for the reoval surgery. I 'll get there..
    I know I will. :)

Angie