Gaining back weight

Options
I began using My Fitness Pal in June of 2013 and lost 40lbs. I have remained at my current weight until gallbladder surgery this October (2014). Since then I have gained back 6lbs and have noticed a change in the appearance of cellulite on my belly. I have not been as careful with my calorie intake since then but am curious if the surgery is also a factor because of the quickness of the weight gain. I am bloated and my appetite seems to have increased. Has anyone experienced the same or is it simply that I am over eating? (I may have answered my own question).
I would appreciate any encouragement, thanks.

Replies

• meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    had my gall bladder out 14 years ago. No weight gain following surgery-actually I still had baby weight from my third child and it came off just fine. (What brought me here was last 5 years-not gall bladder surgery)
  • mrsSebastian
    mrsSebastian Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started using myfitnesspal prob 3 years ago it took me almost two years to get from 207 to 140 I wasn't as dedicated at first and took me awhile to really start seeing changing to get more motivated I was 5 lbs away from my ultimate goal when I fell on ice and busted up my knees almost a year layed in back around 175 thats a lot to gain in just a year and I hate myself for it I got a new job I work at night and sleep all day and I want to snack all night at work idk why I just do. But now I'm back and I'm ready to get back to my once sexy self.
  • jlw905
    jlw905 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses. All I know is I DO NOT want to go back to where I started. Sorry to hear about your accident.