VSG -WLS? Looking for buddies

Options
Looking for others who've had the gastric sleeve surgery to share my journey... I've lost 50lbs. since oct.7th, 2014.. I have 100 more to lose.... Here I go!!!!! :D

Replies

• kt_rubino
    kt_rubino Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ill be your buddy! I am pre-op ;)
  • LadyChristy22
    LadyChristy22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am so excited for you. I will be sleeved in April.
  • tiffinygable
    Options
    I don't know how to add people on here but would like to add, just had the sleeve on 12-8-14
  • sassymemawAH
    sassymemawAH Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    carmen34 wrote: »
    Looking for others who've had the gastric sleeve surgery to share my journey... I've lost 50lbs. since oct.7th, 2014.. I have 100 more to lose.... Here I go!!!!! :D

• KristaLove_RN
    KristaLove_RN Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll be a buddy to anyone who wants one ☺️ Im being sleeved on Tuesday (jan 13th) & would love the support!
  • tarnyacuff
    tarnyacuff Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    15 months post op looking for buddy's x
  • debhaley1
    debhaley1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love some buddy's as well. Sleeved 4/14/14 and almost down 100 pounds. Working out 3 days a week and I cheated and misbehaved all of December and am now refocused. I want to see the best I can do by 4/14/15. I live in Sacramento and work out at CalFit in case anyone is wanting a workout buddy too.

Be kind to yourself, what you say to you is more powerful than you think!
  • tiffanyodonovan
    Options
    i need a buddy too! i was sleeved 8/18/14, coming up on my 5 months and i am down 68lbs :smiley:
  • DanielleWatson83
    DanielleWatson83 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    im being sleeved jan 23 2015...add Me!
  • cmpleonard
    cmpleonard Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hi! I am 7 days post op. I'm down 14 lbs so far. Doing ok so far. Transitioning into soft foods now. For some reason the MFP app isn't letting me friend people right now. Feel free to add me :)
  • hduncan7080
    hduncan7080 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love the support from some fellow sleepers. I was sleeved on jan 29 2015. I am on full liquids still and am struggling getting my water and protein in.
  • AshleyBDG
    AshleyBDG Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too, my surgery is going to be March 3rd and just started the preop diet today. Need some support and community from fellow sleeved friends.
  • nuttyutty
    nuttyutty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    AshleyBDG wrote: »
    Me too, my surgery is going to be March 3rd and just started the preop diet today. Need some support and community from fellow sleeved friends.

I had gastric sleeve surgery on January 8th and have lost 23.3 lbs. so far. I need to start exercising but I feel great.
  • debipagebaldwin
    debipagebaldwin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    AshleyBDG wrote: »

My date is March 3rd also