2015 is my year! 100 lbs to go.

Options
boss_ladii87
boss_ladii87 Posts: 3
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
27 residing in Louisville, Ky and originally from Florida yet never been in a bikini. Isn't that every woman's dream? To have a beach bod?! Pfft. Looking for support as I start this journey to be the most healthy mom to my 2 sons as possible. Add me! ;)

Replies

• Bridgie3
    Bridgie3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    45 residing in NZ, can't seem to lose, only seem to gain so here I am hoping to make the change. The machine says I have 89kg to lose to get to my pre-childbirth weight. I definitely need friends. Add me too! :)
  • tiarney1
    Options
    I'm 29 from Australia! I feel your pain!! I'm on my weight loss journey too, I wanna be a great mum for my 1 year old. I've never been in a bikini either, but that's my goal too! Good luck with ur journey!!
  • Pinktitanium2013
    Options
    I'm 36 have 3 kids, working 2 jobs hoping to finally end this cycle of losing and gaining. I just want to lose the last 20 lbs.. You can all add me
  • coppers20022
    coppers20022 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies... Just started 7 days ago.... 125 lbs to lose! Need some friends on here to keep me motivated :)
  • NatalieAnna4732
    Options
    My app isn't running correctly, I tried to add you but can't, please add me ! :)))
  • Disneynut
    Disneynut Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just started back up, as I have been dealing with a long running family illness, did well the last time, so all support gratefully received and given.
  • LorrenD
    Options
    Just downloaded this app.... I've recently started back in my weightloss routine... Need to lose 80 lbs to get to my goal weight.
  • kiralu76
    kiralu76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone and happy New Year! I have been on and off this app for the past 6-8 months. With the new year, I recommitted myself to the process. I think I wore a bikini when I was 16, I am now 38, I would like to wear a bikini again before I am too old to wear it :(
    I have about 90-100 lbs to lose. I could use the motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    So I'm a year ahead of you and I can tell you that it absolutely can be done. Happy to help any way I can. My story is here if you are interested:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10040017/thinking-of-starting-today-you-might-want-to-check-this-out-pics-inside/p1
  • Peaceful_
    Peaceful_ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hello im 25 from Colorado and a busy mom as well.... I need to lose alittle over 100 pounds and would love to feel confident in a bikini! Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • wanabefit2016
    wanabefit2016 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 from the UK also wanting to lose weight and get fit. Feel free to add me