Looking for supportive friends

Options
Hey everyone. I'm looking for some new fitness friends. I'm on daily and offer support and motivation back to you. :) I'm 29 currently at 213lbs, started at 231lbs and my goal is 160

Replies

• T1me4Change2015
    T1me4Change2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me, I'm always looking for new friends on here too ;)
  • sigw94
    sigw94 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we can help each other :)
  • kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love friends who motivate :)
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You may certainly add me. I'm also on daily...kind of obsessively really.
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this don't know how to add ppl? Feel free to add me
  • LeFemmeFantome
    LeFemmeFantome Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I look forward to working towards our goals with all of you!
  • ThePrincezz
    ThePrincezz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I too am on daily
  • NewIve
    NewIve Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have VERY similar starting point and goal. I am a single mom to a newborn and can use all the support I can get. Let's do this!! :-)
  • heathervo
    heathervo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to this but would love to add friends for motivation as well! Great job by the way already on your weight loss, that's awesome. I'm not sure how to add but I'm going to try and anyone else interested please add me as well, thanks so much.
  • jenna_princess2015
    Options
    Add me...looking for friends for motivation :)
  • alexnowicki
    Options
    Hey really could use the support. I lost 70# of by 160 goal, gained 40 of it back after losing my dad. Just started getting back on track, any encouragement would be greatly appreciated.
  • mkemmis73
    mkemmis73 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    would love to be added as well. I am always looking for more inspiration, and try to help inspire others too!
  • deztinee760
    deztinee760 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Everyone here may add me and I will do the same. I'm new so support is always a plus!!!
  • sliptwister2000
    sliptwister2000 Posts: 9
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm new to this and in need of huge supporters. I don't know how to add supportive friends but I can try and who would like to help me shed my 260 lbs to 200 lbs that would be great! I gained all my weight back after I quit smoking 2 yrs ago n I'm stuck. I live with two boys my boyfriend n my teenager so they like to eat grr please help
  • JLove347
    Options
    I have two friends on here and one of them has been inactive for years! Lol. I'd be more than happy to have more!!! ^.^ I need all the motivation I can get.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I need supportive friends too! Ones that will smack my hand when I'm TOOO bad lol. XD
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want to also need motivation and support and are looking friends to do that with
  • FitKelly23
    FitKelly23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need motivators too! :smiley:
  • hezzie92
    hezzie92 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I need some supportive friends too! :)