26, looking to lose 50ish. Let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• AliB118
    AliB118 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and have already lost a bit, but trying to lose 20lbs more, but these last 20 have been very stubborn! Anyone feel free to add me so we can keep each other motivated!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and had 50 to lose at the start - now I'm looking to drop 20 (maybe 25) more :)
  • samanthannepstein
    samanthannepstein Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am 28, looking to lose 75 more pounds! And I could really use some motivation too. This is my 6th day logging my food in row. I need to keep at it this time. I have been a member for so long-- but keep getting away from it! Friends? Yes, please!
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Sure thing! 28 in the process of losing 20-25.
  • pandorahp
    pandorahp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    26 and looking to loose 25, feel free to add me!! :D
  • kickstartweightloss
    Options
    Hi
    Im 5 foot 2 and looking to lose another 3 and a half stone. Currently 12 stone 7 pounds, i was 13 stone then lost 1 stone 3 pounds in november but over christmas put half a stone back on, now i really need to get back into it and lose the weight xD
    Feel free to add me :D
  • ittybittykittyy
    ittybittykittyy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    25 here, down 20lbs and another 30lbs or so to go! I agree, lets be friends. :)
  • Parsons88
    Parsons88 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Almost 27 and looking to lose 25lbs.... Starting for the 192837474749 time too! I've had a good week so far. Add me for accountability and support! :)
  • kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    28 looking to lose 30. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm always looking for active and supportive friends!
  • im_awesome_because_im_me
    Options
    Just turned 30 today...been on it for the past week and have dropped 4 pounds already. Looking to gain health and drop an additional 45 pounds...more importantly go from 31% body fat to 12%...look forward to the support because that road gets lonely and tough without help...
  • kcsutton138
    Options
    I'm 24yrs old and looking to lose about 24lbs! Would love to have some friends on here for support =)
  • Rilzy
    Rilzy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and looking to lose around 30 pounds. I keep giving up but I am tired of failing.
  • kelsiann23
    Options

My phone isn't letting me add anyone , if you could add me guys that would be great! I'm 23 wanting to lose 30 pounds five foot six. I would love to be apart of the motivation and support!!!

starting again for the millionth time, hopefully the last time. 5'6 and looking to lose 50-60lbs. Let's be friends!
  • remling34
    remling34 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am brand new here. Still trying to figure it out. But I am 25 looking to loose 50-70. I dont know how to add friends . But I would love to support eachother!
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have 40 pounds to go if you'd like to be my friend and we can motivate each other and support each other I would love that
  • margiemommy
    margiemommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    28 and looking to lose 60 lbs and hope i can do it this time.
  • camiliasmith460
    Options
    starting again for the millionth time, hopefully the last time. 5'6 and looking to lose 50-60lbs. Let's be friends!
    Just turned 30 today...been on it for the past week and have dropped 4 pounds already. Looking to gain health and drop an additional 45 pounds...more importantly go from 31% body fat to 12%...look forward to the support because that road gets lonely and tough
  • Mickers36
    Mickers36 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Omg me too. Hello let's just start over for the millionth time....seriously. I have about 58 to lose and have been back at it for about 5 days. wooooh ! Trying to lose 28 to 30 by the end of March. Anyone willing to kick my @ss please add me as a friend lol ;)
  • caileelouise
    caileelouise Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 25, 5'5, and my goals are broken into 2 parts: 12-15 by the end of February and then hopefully closer to 40 by summertime! I guess my ultimate goal would be 50-60 but I shall see how it goes! I'm vain enough to not care about the scale as much but more about how I look and clothing size! My dream goal would be to get down to a 6-8.

I need people to be tough on me, I'm a big procrastinator/excuser maker! Add me all you strong amazing ladies <3
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, about 20 pounds under my highest weight (2009) and have about 20 more to lose. Anyone is welcome to add me.