Been a bad day

Options
i was doing so well! But today I decided to have a really bad breakfast followed by a really really bad lunch. Then an ice cream for dinner! What is wrong with me. Why can't I just stick to healthy eating. My plan was to cut out Refined sugar and eat clean. Today was a bad bad day!

Replies

• onedaybeforethenext
    Options
    Increase your water, go for a walk and then tomorrow is a new day :)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Eating clean has nothing to do with losing weight. Food is food. Eating at a calorie deficit is what works. You can eat ice cream just make it fit into your daily calorie allotment.
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have found the deprivation does not work. I tried to cut out all of those things just to end up with really bad cravings. Now I try to eat as healthy as possible and if I feel the need for something sweet I eat it, just a smaller portion. It takes time to develop healthy habits so don't give up. Today is a new day. :D
  • katie2400
    katie2400 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I agree. Everyone has slip ups. No one can be perfect 100% of the time. Just breath, and have some water and know that tomorrow is a new day. :)
  • cheeftaylor
    cheeftaylor Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It happens. I had a bad day yesterday and it really annoyed me. All in context - I was gutted cos I ate a whole chocolate bar but it fitted into my calorie count so not too bad. It still annoyed me though but these things happen. Just make sure you have a couple of bad things lying around that aren't tooooo bad. I had some plain chocolate which satisfied that craving but not as bad as some milk chocolate, caramel abomination.
  • ljhall83
    ljhall83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Woke up and having lemon and water to start this new day! I think your all right I need to drink more water that will help I am not drinking anywhere near enough.
  • AZTallguy
    AZTallguy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ice cream is my downfall. Hang in there!