In need of support

Rilzy
Rilzy Posts: 59 Member
I am about to restart my health journey for what must be the millionth time. I am an emotional eater and always find myself falling back into the habit and destroying my progress. I am now 167 lbs and so very uncomfortable in my body that I am desperate to make this time work! Would absolutely love to connect with people who will motivate me to keep my butt on track. Thanks!!

Replies

• kelseyrrush
    kelseyrrush Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! My name is Kelsey! I'd love to follow you on your journey. I have been using my fitness pal since October and have lost about 27 lbs!!!
  • I know the feeling! I'm a lover of food... That has been my challenge.... Changing my eating habits and sticking to it
  • You can add me as a friend if you want! I am new and have never really "dieted" so this is a new adventure for me! But I know that having others with like goals will help keep motivation going!
  • Kustomphitted
    Kustomphitted Posts: 9 Member
    The things you said are so familiar. I would love to walk with you on our journey.
  • mltdino
    mltdino Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Ritzy,
    I'm new to the community but have been using MFP for years. Would love to help you get where you want to be. You can do It!