I'm new......advice please

Options
hi ive only been doing this for a week! I'm only allowed 1320 calories a day....ive list nothing this week

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    What?
  • Bluebell1503
    Bluebell1503 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Are you exercising? If so, it might be due to muscle gain. Feel free to add me. I've had the same problem in the past - I only list 7 pounds but 50 CMs overall
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Ive lost nothing this week, im new to this.....advice on how to lose weight please
  • DaisyChain80
    Options
    Wow well done! Ive got a fitness DVD.....finding it hard to keep motivated if I'm not losing weight.
  • DaisyChain80
    Options
    I don't know how to add you bluebell
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Gotcha. One week is not enough time to assess any problems. Keep doing what you are doing. It's all about calories in versus calories out.
  • DaisyChain80
    Options
    Ok Thankyou.......does it take a while before you actually start losing the weight?
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    The only way to lose weight is to eat less than your body burns.
    Here's a newbie help post I compiled with links to useful stuff, including sexypants, accurate logging, motivation, macros, goal setting...

You didn't gain the weight quickly, you're not going to lose it quickly.
    With only 30 lb to lose, aim for 0.5 to _maybe_ 1 lb per week.

51637601.png
  • DaisyChain80
    Options
    Thankyou
  • sanderml
    sanderml Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Daisy this app works! I've lost 43 pounds so far, you have to log ALL your food accurately. Even when you eat out, choose healthy & be willing to be adventurous with eating & exercising.
  • DaisyChain80
    Options
    Thankyou, do you do a lot of exercise?
  • sanderml
    sanderml Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love walking my neighborhood & mall! I also love to bike ride. I'm in south Texas so weather issues aren't too much of a barrier to being outdoors. I HATE being trapped inside on a treadmill--makes me feel like a hamster on a wheel. I have my favorite high energy songs on om phone, I put the ear buds on & just go!
    The only indoor exercising I do really is dancing with my niece with her Wi-U video game--very challenging & fun!