I need motivation help please!!

Options
I would love some friends to help me get more motivated to loose 85lbs. And I would love to encourage them to get healthy too. So far I've dropped 10.9lbs, and I'm super proud of that accomplishment but I need some support to say keep going! I'm a single working mom and just need some one to check and balance me on this journey. Thanks

Replies

• peclarkjr
    peclarkjr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I lost about 30 lbs using this app and I understand how important it is get that support. I also need the motivation and support. I fell off the band wagon and gained a bunch of weight back. I have to get serious again myself.
  • Bunnyfied1011
    Options
    I would love some friends to help me get more motivated to loose 85lbs. And I would love to encourage them to get healthy too. So far I've dropped 10.9lbs, and I'm super proud of that accomplishment but I need some support to say keep going! I'm a single working mom and just need some one to check and balance me on this journey. Thanks

• Bunnyfied1011
    Options

• Bunnyfied1011
    Options
    Hi u can add me I also use fitbit big motivator....
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50 pounds using this app I would love to be your friend and encourage you as you encourage me to go down this pathI am also type two diabetic
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Listen, the majority of you don't make a living from how your body looks. You have real distractions and that enters into all of how you approach your physique goals. There will be times, maybe days in row where you lack enthusiasm to follow your program. It happens – people always have real life to contend with as well. When it feels like a chore every day to go to the gym - NOW – that is the most important time to get out and “just do it”. In real life, consistency is more important than intensity. You can’t rely on “motivation” all the time. That’s a fool’s game, that you will always lose. Remember, often life dictates that you are better off trying to get a base hit, than to swing hard for a home run. If you have to dial it back to get it done - as in "active recovery" then do so. Pay attention to your biofeedback. It is always telling you the truth!

~ Coach Scott Abel
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at 60 lbs (my ticker was started late). I'd love to befriend you. Just add me.