What has motivated YOU today?

Options
Train4Foodz
Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone,
So, I thought maybe it might be nice if we share something that motivated us today and maybe helped to push us that little bit further!
You never know, you might see something that has inspired somebody else that goes a long way to inspiring you too!

It could be anything (within reason! lol)- A quote that you heard somebody say? A compliment that you recieved. A Non-Scale-Victory (NSV). Managed something you've been trying to do for a while? managed to achieve a goal you've been trying for?

As long as it stays within the rules, tell us all about it!

You're all awesome, remember - YOU GOT THIS!!!!

Replies

• kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My damotivated going through some health issues (she's 1.5) and It's motivated me to focus more on her health and diet so it makes me be healthy for her as well.
  • kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow. *my daughter
  • llambert729
    Options
    Seeing my sister become a health nut has prompted me to start taking my calorie intake and work on toning my body!
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Been separated for about a month and going through a divorce. Granted we are amicable, but looking good for the ladies now that I have to get back out on the market!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Motivated to take it easy for a couple of days by a cold and not wanting it to get worse. Fortified with Claritin, Halls cough drops and Mucinex. ;)
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I tried out roller derby, I've wanted to try it for a long time ^^ Also I got a better HRM from my dad :)
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have my whole tumblr following health and fitness blogs. It is hard not to be motivated seeing all the quotes and healthy bodies.
    I also have the motivation that I was way to emotional with food and drink yesterday and now I need to work it off. To the gym to run off this hang over. Use what you feel is a shortcoming or failure to push you even harder, weird but works for me.
  • pgordon65
    pgordon65 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Putting my walking gear on today and actually getting out there and doing it- the sense that I am doing something good for me is very motivating!