Replies

• Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    :laugh: LOL, I agree!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    My husband and I always watch "House" so we only catch the last half of BL. We flipped over right before Vicky sat down during the challenge. And we're already saying how much we can't stand her!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    oh Boo Freaking Hoo......she is so breaking my heart......NOT....ugh....Vicky makes me sick.
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Okay, I still hope Vicky goes home because I still feel like she's still playing.... but... I can understand her fear a little bit. There's a reason that there are jets of water spraying into the pool where the diving boards and platforms are. It's so they can see the surface of the water because of the ripples. Otherwise, all they see is the bottom of the pool...
    But still... blow the weigh in Vicky!!!!!! Go Michelle and Renee! Be the top two again!
  • MargieM
    Options
    This is driving me crazy! Get on with it already!
  • MsMouse65
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • MargieM
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Ditto that!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • MsMouse65
    Options
    Everyone vote for Michelle next week!!!!
  • bonski
    bonski Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    When I heard that the people get to vote I said to DH "goodbye to Vicky"

I told him no one likes her at all.

I have not head on person say anything complementary about her.

Bonnie
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Ok people..my DVR kicked off RIGHT as Ali said they saved the biggest twist for last...WHAT is it?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Ok people..my DVR kicked off RIGHT as Ali said they saved the biggest twist for last...WHAT is it?

Something about America voting I think.....If that's the case, Michelle has it hands down.

Who's your #2, Ed or Heba?????
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Vicky looked like a clown. I'd like to hug whoever did her make up. It was really white/fair and then that bright red lipstick...she didn't look so hot. And then her hogging the spotlight at the challenge that she didn't even TRY to do...again a clown. I was upset that she didn't turn the vote on Ed. I really expected her too because he's a threat. Oh well Renee looks great.

Has anyone noticed that Heba has really toned her attitude down? Well I still dont like her, but Ed looked really good after the makeover.

Can't wait till next week---OH!!! America gets to vote....I wonder if Vicky will be on the chopping block cuz you know America hates her. So exciting!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Vicky looked like a clown. I'd like to hug whoever did her make up. It was really white/fair and then that bright red lipstick...she didn't look so hot. And then her hogging the spotlight at the challenge that she didn't even TRY to do...again a clown. I was upset that she didn't turn the vote on Ed. I really expected her too because he's a threat. Oh well Renee looks great.

Has anyone noticed that Heba has really toned her attitude down? Well I still dont like her, but Ed looked really good after the makeover.

Can't wait till next week---OH!!! America gets to vote....I wonder if Vicky will be on the chopping block cuz you know America hates her. So exciting!!!

Sooooo....is next week the finale or did I hear that there was 2 weeks left??

As much as it sticks in my craw...I'd probably want Heba as my #2 choice. I have a problem with someone that was voted off to come back & win it. (Sorry Ali fans!) :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I think there is 2 weeks left...but I'm not positive! I LOVE whoever made Icky over HAHAHA! Was she trying to make US feel sorry for her when she was too skeered to jump? Gawd how I would have loved to push her! I LOL'd when Heba told Michelle to push her!:laugh: I :sad: :sad: :sad: when Renee was sent home! I wanted her & Michelle to win it all! She looks great, though! :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I want Michelle to win and out the the remaining - Ed as 2nd!
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Vicky looked horrible on the show! Hate, hate, hate the red hair and think her make-up made her look all washed out. Even they couldn't make her look pretty!!!!

Can't wait for America to vote for the third person! I think they must go to the elimination room and not vote--all four go home and then we vote for who we want to stay or go home. So, none of them may know who the final 3 are, which is a cool twist!

I really want Michelle to win. She's amazing and I love her dad! :flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I really thought that Icky would vote Ed out this time....shes got to see that he is a bigger threat to her, and I was thinking she would take that oppurtunity to split up Ed and Heba. But, at the same time if she split Ed and Heba, she would have the same situation with Renee and Michelle...you know shes gotta be thinkin shes gonna get the heave-ho when they let America vote!:laugh: NO ONE likes her!
    Was I the only one thinking that someone should put a running shoe across her A** and kick her in that water???:blushing:
  • michelle0920
    Options
    What they did last season was took the two below the yellow line and we got to vote for which one of them would be in the finale.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Well hopefully then Vicky will be below the yellow line and we can vote for the other person then. Either way we now know that Michelle will make it the finale. Yea Go Michelle.

Connie
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Vicky's body looked good in the make over but her make up not so much!! She was way too white and it didn't match the rest of her, especially her neck. But then again, they didn't have much to work with, because with an attitude like that, even make up can't make someone pretty!!!!! That was total proof that the way you act makes you ugly!

Memaw