Need encouragement!!!

Options
Hello! My name is Sarah and I'm trying to lose AT LEAST 50 pounds. I have never been as big as I am now and it's really getting to me. My fiancé has known me since we were 5 years old and we have always loved each other. He doesn't care what I look like because he knows the person I am and loves me for that reason alone. But, he is smokin hot and has amazing metabolism. He can eat whatever he wants and never gain a pound. I can smell fried chicken and gain 5 pounds. I really need some people who are on a mission like me to help me keep my focus. I have a weakness for bread that is killer. Other than that I pretty much enjoy vegetables and fruit. I love water and green tea. I know I can do it, but everyone else in my life just eats whatever. It's hard to do right when no one else is concerned with being healthy. My parents fry everything and it's stressful. Any input from yall would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• oncem0re
    oncem0re Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah! Welcome and I know what you're going through I'm in the same boat! Fortunate for me as the mom ☺️ I'm responsible for our meal each day and I can honestly say it has not been great from the last DECADE which resulted 50lbs overweight for both myself and husband. This year I committed myself to do something different and as we both take the journey together and embrace new healthy lifestyle we are both definitely seeing results and feeling it. I do too LoVE bread and pasta - it's been difficult and now it gets easier each day. Just need to focus and ask your family your goal and intentions so they can be more mindful with their cooking .
  • cnc0987654321
    cnc0987654321 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi sarah, i know the same exact feeling. More than 50% of my friends can eat whatever they want and not gain a single pound but me on the other hand gain pounds like nothing. I would love for you to add me and keep each other in the right direction so you can look and feel even better than you ever did before! :smiley: