Onederland!!

Options
Okay, it's not MUCH of a success story -- it's taken long enough because I kept falling off the wagon -- but I'm officially down 28 pounds and with it, have stepped into Onederland territory (198.8 lbs).

It's given me a massive motivation boost to keep going. Next stop - 190! And a little faster this time! :P

Replies

• onedaybeforethenext
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up
  • willbeausire
    Options
    Fantastic stuff. DO NOT STOP!!
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done honey!! Whoop! :)
  • anadoesit
    anadoesit Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Woo, some achievement. I'm at 206.8lbs and I hope to reach the Golden Onederland in the coming weeks! :)
  • Trukngrl
    Trukngrl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I too am on the cusp. So close, congrats for your achievement!! Keep on chugging away
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Mini goals work!!
  • CalorieCanvas
    CalorieCanvas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!! I definitely won't stop!

And yes they definitely do Queenliz! My mini goals now are basically just to see the second number change -- so 199 to 189, to 179 and so on :) Getting to Onederland is an amazing feeling though!! My goals seem more within reach than ever :D

Anadoesit, Trukngrl you can do it!! I felt like I would never get to Onederland with how slow and yo-yoish my weight loss has been lately (which is my own fault, so I can't really complain about it too much) but it happened!! Keep going :D
  • Guurl
    Guurl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I also have been at this for awhile - my own fault, i.e. lack of will power - we all know how hard it is - so good for you - it's hard work.
    My mantra every morning before I get out of bed is "Today I will work and eat towards getting off my bp meds and ONEDERLAND".
  • famousmel
    famousmel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Don't undersell yourself, 28 lbs is awesome!!! Congrats and keep it up!
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Full steam ahead!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Congrat on Onederland. Keep going, good luck. :)
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    That's great! Don't sell yourself short, success can only be measured by you so be proud!
  • EachDayDoesCount
    EachDayDoesCount Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! You have given me the motivation to wait for that to happen to me too!
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    ColoradoBringItOn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That's my goal! I have 44 pounds to go to get there! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    great work! inspiring!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done lass!
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yay! Way to go!

Totally agree about mini goals!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, a couple of months ago I hit onderland and now I'm in 180's, good luck on your next goal, you'll be there before you know it.
  • Nahray
    Nahray Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i have a long way to go - congrats! what an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!