Xbox one Fitness, Food, All of the Above

Options
I'm just getting back on the grind and I'm working out on my Xbox one fitness. I've been doing to about two days now (Just starting). I looking for ppl to who are doing it too and if there are group out there using Xbox fitness too. I also want ppl who are just motivated and encouraging. PPl who want to share anything, like food what they ate today or just the lil workout they did. Anything showing progress you know? I'm not looking to lost weight as must as to tone up and eat better. I love food and PIZZA it my Fav (the struggle). Well I hope im not asking for too much but is there anyone out there looking for the same things.

Replies

• jmawds3
    jmawds3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am also using xbox fitness. I'll add you!
  • KatySW658
    Options
    Jewell89 wrote: »
    I'm just getting back on the grind and I'm working out on my Xbox one fitness. I've been doing to about two days now (Just starting). I looking for ppl to who are doing it too and if there are group out there using Xbox fitness too. I also want ppl who are just motivated and encouraging. PPl who want to share anything, like food what they ate today or just the lil workout they did. Anything showing progress you know? I'm not looking to lost weight as must as to tone up and eat better. I love food and PIZZA it my Fav (the struggle). Well I hope im not asking for too much but is there anyone out there looking for the same things.

Hey, I love my Xbox One Fitness. I started in Monday and have been getting up at 5.30 to do my workouts before I leave for work. I love recipes, and made a cauliflower crust pizza yesterday. I always put recipes into MFP, and my normal basic pizza dough which make the same serving of pizza has 390 calories and 69 g of carbs. This recipe here had 174 calories for the serving and 16g of carbs.

I'm not saying it's any better than a proper pizza dough, just a little healthier and a good alternative if your craving pizza!

Xxx