Down 125lbs! If I can do it, you CAN DO IT! Thanks myfitnesspal!!

Options

Replies

• k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thank you everyone!! This is the first thing I have ever posted in myfitnesspal... And the amount of support here is absolutely amazing!! I am so thankful that I shared my story with you all, I hope it helps you see that you can do it!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    AMAZING work!!! WTG!!
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic! Hope you feel as awesome as you look :)
  • healthhappinessandme
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this! You look great!
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    ColoradoBringItOn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    HOLY WOW! You are an absolute inspiration!!!!!!!!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • 1tamlynn
    1tamlynn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! My starting point was pretty the same as yours and you give me hope that I CAN do this!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Holy CRAP you look GREAT. I bet you FEEL great!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    Thank you!! I feel amazing!! I finally have my life back, sky is the limit at this point! :)
  • jane837
    jane837 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know how much work it takes to make such big changes! It sounds like we have similar stories (I'm 32, and lost 115 lbs in 3 1/2 years); if you're looking for friends on MFP, hit me up. :smile:
  • kirstieannlittle
    kirstieannlittle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I started my journey 5 days ago at 275. I want to become healthy for me & to become a mother. This has definitely inspired me :) thank you x
  • pescegrande
    pescegrande Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    Thank-you!!! :)
  • SallyVGomes
    Options
    Fantastic results! Your hard work has certainly paid off. Keep up the good work.
  • SallyVGomes
    Options
    Do you know how to change the serving size to cup measurements? I use my home computer to track my food intake and I cannot find this feature.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    There should be a place in your settings :) I'm not 100% sure on that one, I haven't had to do that before... Sorry! If you can't figure it out you could email myfitnesspal. :)
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Great story!! You've worked hard and look wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
  • Talirae9
    Talirae9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Woooow! Fantastic job. You are and inspiration. You look (and I bet feel) great and fit!
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous! Losing this amount of weight does take time and perseverance! Good for you. Thanks for sharing your story :)
  • k4tie82
    Options
    I am so thankful this is inspiring or helping others!! This is proof that you can do it! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!