Help! ;) Looking for motivation/help!

Options
Hi I'm Christi. I am notorious for eating and exercising well for just a few weeks. I will see a few lbs of weight loss. I will continue to diet and exercise and then the scale will stop moving! I will then stop all of it if the scale doesn't move for a few weeks! I need help any help! Im not sure if I need help with my diet or exercise maybe both?!?! I know I do need help being held accountable! I am grateful for any help! :)
Thanks!!!

Replies

• Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Remove the scale from the house and start weight lifting!!! The more muscle you have that fat you burn while doing nothing. Muscle weighs more then fat so you will not need a scale instead you can feel a differnce in your body. You can't change old habits of you don't make new ones!!!! Also start eating clean, would love to show you my transformation pics to back up what I know about weight lifting...1xt1fyvvim05.jpg
    17uyzzjffk70.jpg
    kqs4zmly14wl.jpg
    6h2vqtw6hjo9.jpg
    nqmmu517utvt.jpg
    tkctpufjdxi5.jpg

1christig wrote: »
    Hi I'm Christi. I am notorious for eating and exercising well for just a few weeks. I will see a few lbs of weight loss. I will continue to diet and exercise and then the scale will stop moving! I will then stop all of it if the scale doesn't move for a few weeks! I need help any help! Im not sure if I need help with my diet or exercise maybe both?!?! I know I do need help being held accountable! I am grateful for any help! :)
    Thanks!!!

• 1christig
    Options
    Thanks! You look Great! I would love to get into weight lifting. Im afraid I just honestly don't have a clue where to start with it or how to use most of the machines properly! ;) I am telling myself this time around to give it two straight months of eating clean and exercise before I give up! I will see how my clothes fit after two months and let that be the judge!
  • talieb90
    Options
    You sound just like me!
    Feel free to add me. Hopefully we can motivate each other on those days when we feel like giving up :) I too want to get into weight lifting and be more active in general! But knowing where to start is the issue lol
  • 1christig
    Options
    I added you so hopefully we can keep each other motivated! I do sooo much better when I have someone telling me do this and do that hahaha! I lost a lot of weight before just by doing to elliptical 40+ min a day and eating clean. I have gotten back into clean eating now I just need help being held accountable with my exercising! :) I would love to mix the exercise up this time around so I don't get bored! I figure I will start off with what I know and maybe after a while I will get the guts up to ask others at the gym how to use the weights?!?!
  • katjones726
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Im looking for a support system because I lose interest and motivation quick.
  • MegBMin
    MegBMin Posts: 39 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I just started lifting heavy weights so maybe we can help one another through it!
  • jjdowns63
    Options
    I have tried a few different diets (Belly fat cure, Atkins, plant based {aka Forks over Knives}, and low carb high protein). My favorite is macro counting (www.iifym.com), I can eat what I want as long as "it fits your macros". Then as you lose weight, you just replug your numbers in the calculator and it gives you new guide lines to stay in. I love it! I really like this for overcoming plateaus. Good Luck!
  • paulab1968
    paulab1968 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...