NSV - No 2s or Xs in my clothing!

Options
juliecat1
juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
I cant even tell you the last time I wasnt in clothes that had an X or a 2 in front of the size. Maybe mid high school? Well, I bought a new pair of jeans and a top yesterday - size 16 jeans and size L shirt. Whaaaat!?! :bigsmile: And I got them at a regular store too - adios Lane Bryant and your ridiculous prices and bejeweled clothing!

I started this in Jan wearing a size 26. I almost cant believe it sometimes. :noway: Oh, and I feel like a total hottie rocking my new jeans! Thats new too! Feels AWESOME!

Replies

• Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What a wonderful feeling!!!!
  • Victorian131
    Victorian131 Posts: 130
    Options
    Thats so great! Well done! You enjoy that feeling!
  • Victorian131
    Victorian131 Posts: 130
    Options
    Thats so great! Well done! You enjoy that feeling!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    You started this January??? That is AWESOME!! I can't wait until I get there too ...
  • tlems
    tlems Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • cupfanncbms
    cupfanncbms Posts: 101
    Options
    GREAT JOB! :) Congrats!!
  • crystal10584
    crystal10584 Posts: 334
    Options
    There's only 2 more times you won't mind a "2" in your clothes... it's when you're a "12" and when you're a "2"
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    WOOP WOOP! you GO!!!!!! I fell off the wagon after losing almost 25 pounds but I'm back. Your post is totally motivating. I loved hearing how excited you are! feel free to add me if you want
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I remember my first sz 16 experience... bought a pair of skinny jeans and black leather boots to go with them. I WAS hot! My hubby ate it up! ;)
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Congrats !!!! that's gotta feel awesome !!!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing and such a inspiration to me ! I know this can be done and you are doing it right ! I have lost 37 pounds also and feel so wonderful !
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! :)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I remember back when I said goodbye to Lane Bryant and *shudder* Fashion Bug. It felt so good! According to those stores overweight women are all also 55+ years old. Congratulations! This is a huge victory!! I'm so proud of you!! <3
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Yay that's awesome! I can't wait to post this myself :-)
  • WannieTheSane
    Options
    Well, according to your profile pic you look like a total hottie!

Congratulations! 67lbs is amazing!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I love that! I finally dropped out of 20s. I had gotten up to them last summer, when I said that was the last straw. I'm back into 18s, but my tops are still XL, and my weight is so stinking close to being under 200. I can't wait until my weight doesn't start with a 2! WTG!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I cant even tell you the last time I wasnt in clothes that had an X or a 2 in front of the size. Maybe mid high school? Well, I bought a new pair of jeans and a top yesterday - size 16 jeans and size L shirt. Whaaaat!?! :bigsmile: And I got them at a regular store too - adios Lane Bryant and your ridiculous prices and bejeweled clothing!

I started this in Jan wearing a size 26. I almost cant believe it sometimes. :noway: Oh, and I feel like a total hottie rocking my new jeans! Thats new too! Feels AWESOME!

That is AWESOME and I know exactly how you feel. I was a 26 and am now a comfortable 16. I can't buy at shirt at the plus size store anymore, though I have to be honest and say that I still have a hard time finding pants I like at the regular size stores.

It is amazing how you can feel so totally different and how much your confidencei in yourself is boosted! Keep it going!!!!
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! I'll bet that is a truly awesome feeling!!! Congrats on your accomplishments :)
  • susiederkins78
    Options
    Congratulations!! That has to be such a great feeling. What a big motivator, to never set foot in a Lane Bryant again! I can't wait to get there.
  • susiederkins78
    Options
    Congratulations!! That has to be such a great feeling. What a big motivator, to never set foot in a Lane Bryant again! I can't wait to get there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!