Motivation and ideas to stay on track

Options
I tend to do MFP every other month but can't seem to stick with it every day of the month... How do you guys do it.

Replies

• cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Having friends and accountability helps. I am motivated by the little cues on MFP--when I log a day under my calories, when I work out, when I lose weight. It's silly but it is motivating.
  • 19connie66
    Options
    I just started and at this point I'm very motivated. Still nervous because I have failed in the past. My thing I like to do is dancing. Well, sorta dancing. When I'm alone I play a dance app and just let go! I am sure I look like an idiot but that's why I do it alone. Except the dogs watch me. It's fun and boy does it burn calories. Sticking with it is hard. Sometimes you just have to force yourself. Remember your not going through it alone.
  • LovelyPersona
    LovelyPersona Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    19connie66 wrote: »
    I just started and at this point I'm very motivated. Still nervous because I have failed in the past. My thing I like to do is dancing. Well, sorta dancing. When I'm alone I play a dance app and just let go! I am sure I look like an idiot but that's why I do it alone. Except the dogs watch me. It's fun and boy does it burn calories. Sticking with it is hard. Sometimes you just have to force yourself. Remember your not going through it alone.

I do this! I put in my kids Just Dance games and find myself sweating and panting after 3 songs.... GOOD workout and I have fun doing it lol
  • marvy1_nyc
    marvy1_nyc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Planning and preparing food and laying out clothes for the gym and work the night before are the things that work best for me. That way, I have no excuses for doing the things I want to do the next day.
  • chuck636
    chuck636 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Force yourself,discipline, becomes another part of your day