In need of friends that understand!!

Options
My name is Erin and I am 24 years old. I was diagnosed with diabetes in October 2013. I have lost over 70 lbs but still have 50 - 60 lbs to go until I meet my healthy goal weight. I've been in a major funk for the last few months and need some motivation. I want to make some friends that will understand the good and the struggles!

Replies

• SR554
    SR554 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Erin I'm new to this so still getting used to it. Feel free to add me ☺ I want/need to loose 3 stone
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You can only add me if you open your food log and like whatever I post. Deal?
  • Victoria0046
    Victoria0046 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You're very welcome to add me. I log in every day and I try to be supportive.
  • momma_eck
    Options
    Hi Erin, I am in need of friends too. I will open up my food log to you. However, I do not want to be solicited though to buy the health drinks or any of that stuff. Deal?

I am 45 years old, w/ 3 kids and a husband. I am having total knee replacement two weeks. I damaged my knee 8 months ago and now need to have it replaced. I was well on my way to a healthier lifestyle and then I fell apart due to the injury. Since then I have gained 23 lbs. It is terrible. So please let me know if you are interested in being a "friend"
    Thanks for reading
    Michelle
  • owlwaysjourney
    Options
    momma_eck wrote: »
    Hi Erin, I am in need of friends too. I will open up my food log to you. However, I do not want to be solicited though to buy the health drinks or any of that stuff. Deal?

I am 45 years old, w/ 3 kids and a husband. I am having total knee replacement two weeks. I damaged my knee 8 months ago and now need to have it replaced. I was well on my way to a healthier lifestyle and then I fell apart due to the injury. Since then I have gained 23 lbs. It is terrible. So please let me know if you are interested in being a "friend"
    Thanks for reading
    Michelle

Adding you Michelle! I promise not to promote supplements and wraps... I understand how annoying that is when your really just trying to change your diet and be active. I made my instagram private because of all the "wraps" out there.