50 lbs to lose! Looking for friends,motivation, and happiness

Options
13»

Replies

• vikkiitoria
    vikkiitoria Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm from Canada, i have roughly 40 pounds to lose, and I'm 18 :) feel free to add
  • jennie166
    jennie166 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you ladies I've also got 50lbs to lose I live neadon in uk and have twin girls that just started preschool 5 hours 3 days a week so finally feel got time to shift the weight.can add me please
  • katiebrigid2
    katiebrigid2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have the same goals. Ladies feel free to add me as I could use some motivation on those tough days!
  • Pinktitanium2013
    Options
    I'm from nj, need lots of encouragement to end this cycle of yoyo dieting
  • mortonfam96
    Options
    Add me please. Look for support in this. I have over 40lbs to lose.
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Add me im new....need to lose 2 stone! Let keep each other motivated
  • JJGOOFY28
    JJGOOFY28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what I am here lol but I'm from California. I have been struggling with weight loss, self esteem, and lack of self confidence for years. I have been using this app for a few years now but it's been on and off. This time I'm making it part of my daily routine. I would like to start out losing 50 lbs but know I need to loose more. I can use all the motivation and inspiration I can get, plus gaining some new friendstuff won't hurt. I'm here for any and all to listen too and try to be their motivator. Welcome all to this group and good our on our journeys.
  • alexandermadrid100
    Options
    eabeach008 wrote: »
    Hi:) Im 24 years old and from Ohio. The last couple years I have put on a whopping 50 pounds mainly due to a lack of exercise and love of food. I also tend to eat when I'm sad, or happy.. really any emotion. But I'm off to a great start and looking for all the help I can get! I'd love to make some new friends on here to keep me on track with my new lifestyle and I'll help to motivate you as well:). I enjoy riding my horses and I'm going to start going to the gym again!! Can't wait to continue on this journey of finding myself and creating healthy habits:)

• lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Bridesmomma107
    Bridesmomma107 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have 50 pounds that I would like to lose before I receive my master's degree in August. The stress of graduate school has caused me to gain way too many unwanted pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • smills0120
    Options
    Hello all feel free to add me I need to lose 50 pounds and Iam new to MFP
  • ktaylor458
    ktaylor458 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I wish I could like all these posts :smiley:
  • ladiishi
    ladiishi Posts: 4
    Options
    Would love to be apart of your jounery I live in Scottsdale as well.