Anyone live in Canada

Options
clarocky
clarocky Posts: 16 Member
hey just wondering if anyone lives in Canada? And do they have garmin 15? What do u think abouht it. :D

Replies

• jodies3
    jodies3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in Canada! I don't have gram in 15 (or know what it is)
  • eatnojunk
    eatnojunk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in ontario. I have the fitbit flex
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Vancouver here. I have an old Garmin, the 305 and I love it.
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I'm Ontario, waiting for the charge hr
  • clarocky
    Options
    sorry didn't see these message...new with this program waiting for the charge hr?
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    30 million people i think ;)
  • BuddhaMom74
    Options
    I'm in Ontario - I have the Garmin Forerunner 15 and the Vivofit (with a HRM that connects to both). I love both gadgets. What I HATE is the Garmin Connect software...it goes down every few weeks and is down for a few days at a time. For financial reasons, I'm sticking with Garmin for now...but will be keeping my eye open for other options.
  • ScientificExplorerGirl
    ScientificExplorerGirl Posts: 535 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    jpaulie wrote: »
    30 million people i think ;)

Yep, that's what I was going to say too ;)

BTW: I am in Ontario and have a Suunto Quest. Very good but would've liked one with a GPS better.
  • mykaylis
    mykaylis Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    winnipeg! no garmin. going to invest in a fitbit soon.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    Yes there are a few people in Canada. I am one. I have a fitbit and a jawbone up. I don't use either.
  • clarocky
    Options
    Cricket I am not liking fitbit as much as I do my Garmin
  • clarocky
    Options
    I'm in Ontario - I have the Garmin Forerunner 15 and the Vivofit (with a HRM that connects to both). I love both gadgets. What I HATE is the Garmin Connect software...it goes down every few weeks and is down for a few days at a time. For financial reasons, I'm sticking with Garmin for now...but will be keeping my eye open for other options.
    - They say they are working on it. I like Garmin forerunner 15. I am not happy with fitbit clip or any of their crap...for awhile they were having same problem and also the strap of fit bit watches were braking and they were recalled. But any program they will have some ups and downs and bugs that need to be worked on.
  • clarocky
    Options
    mykaylis wrote: »
    winnipeg! no garmin. going to invest in a fitbit soon.

Fit bit I don't like make sure you do some looking around there has been recall's on it ect...