Stay at home mom, ready to lose some weight!

Options
Hi! My name is Heather, and I am a stay at home mom to two gorgeous daughters. A five year old and a two year old. You'd think I would lose weight just from chasing them around, but my family likes to eat out a lot. Which I am finally nipping that in the bud. It's getting too expensive, and not setting a good example to my children. My husband and I like to cook, but not in love with the clean up part. But it's a small sacrifice to live around longer. I basically know what I need to do to lose weight, I just struggle with not drinking Dr. Pepper, eating cheetos, Doritos, aah. It's time.

So I would greatly appreciate a hello, little encouragement, or a funny joke! Also, is there an app for this website? So I can log in my food without logging on my computer? I'm new to this. Lol.

Replies

• breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amanda. I have 2 kids too 2.5 and 1. its definitely a challenge to find the right balance. I have discovered that when I work out indoors at home, my kids find it entertaining. feel free to add me as a friend :smile: and yes there is an app and its awesome for logging food.
  • ksberck
    Options
    I am right there with you. I have 3 kids 6 , 4 and 2yr olds. I have very little time to exercise and it's hard not to snack when they snack. Love the fitness app to keep track of my food and calories. Would love to be friends and encourage each other.
  • AlexsMom721
    AlexsMom721 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me. I am a mother of 1 4.5 yr old boy. Let's do this together :)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! There is a free app. Feel free to add me, and we can be friends!
  • jodies3
    jodies3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 3 and my hubby is a trucker so he's gone most of the time. My youngest is in K so I finally have some time to focus on myself. Now I just need to make the effort!