Need some friends!

Options
Hi all,

Looks like I'll need friends for my reintroduction!

Currently I have gotten back to working out and paying attention to what I eat. I've been lazy for the last seven years of my life and I want to change for the last time. I am 100lbs overweight, a bit depressed but determined to win. I don't want to leave my family behind and I don't want them to worry. Most of all I want to be healthy, I love my life and feel like I've had enough time feeling sorry for myself. I want to start a family and want to be a good role model to my kids. I guess there's no time like the present. So add me!

We'll see this through! ;)

Replies

• katekc22
    katekc22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! You can do it! :)
  • kiragami
    kiragami Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • kickingitup
    kickingitup Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, i tried adding you but it keeps telling me you webpage is out of service so feel free to add me.
  • jodies3
    jodies3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is about my tenth kick at the can so feel free to add me. I need as many people to hold me accountable as I can find!
  • selinasmith1983
    Options
    im just starting out too, please add me too. Good luck i know you can do it!
  • sedelgarcia
    sedelgarcia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
    You can do this! Take one day at a time. If you fall just start afresh the next day. Start with the 10% rule. Eat 10% less than you usually do and add 10% more exercise (walking). Good Luck