An about face.

Options
hudsonsong
hudsonsong Posts: 13 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I have over the course of these last few years found excuse after excuse as to why I wasn't exercising. I would say things to myself like, I'm to stressed out to deal with this right now, maybe when things get calmer I can focus on my self. Well let me tell you something folks, life is a series of complicated situations, and there is always going to be stress, such is the nature of life. But the facts are time will still keep marching on and with that time we will either better our situations to the best of our abilities, or we will continue to make excuses because it's easier. I finally decided, No more excuses! I am thirty five and not getting any younger, I know deep down its now or never, so here I am endeavoring to do this thing to the best of my abilities and I hope I will have some awesome updates to post as these next weeks roll on into 2015. To quote one of my most favorite authors, " whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well". Charles Dickens.......

Replies