Looking for other SAHM friends or working moms.

Options
Hi I'm Alicia just trying to find other SAHM 's or even just working moms to help motivate and visa versa. I have a 9 month old baby boy and a 4 almost 5 year old boy as well. I love my boys more then anything but it's hard to get workouts in I know there are other moms who feel the same way. I have also made my FB page just for my Mfp friends so if u have a FB acct hit me up on there as well my email is amg081109@yahoo. I totally believe the more motivation we have the better we do. I've been having a lot of set backs lately and would love the extra help and encouragement. Thank you in advance!!

Alicia.

Replies

• Dhemeyer
    Dhemeyer Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request along. Looks like we have kiddo's similar in age. I'm on FB mostly, but trying to check in here more often since it's my nutrition that I need to work on the most. Let's get to it... no more excuses :)
  • kylabooth
    Options
    Alicia, looking for some friends as well. Working mom here with two boys a almost 4 year old and a 18month old. They keep me busy and wouldn't change anything but making more time for myself! Would love some more friends who get it!
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Add me! Sahm to 4 (6, 5, 3, 4.5months)!
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I have an 11-month old son - let's do it together! :D
  • Asotelo4
    Options
    I would love to connect with you all. I teach first grade three days a week and also own my own Skincare business. I have two daughters (6&8). I need some accountability partners and some cool friends to help me stay motivated!!
  • shellssz
    shellssz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 month old. I'll add u!!
  • Missy022014
    Missy022014 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I work full time and have 2 kiddos, 5 & 3. I have been doing well so far with working out. On the nights I have a sitter I head to the gym after the kids are in bed, on nights I don't have a sitter, I do T25!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    4 kids here. 12, 9, 17 months and 7 months. I work but only part time now.