Sugars on the 17 day diet

Options
I was wondering if anyone elses sugars high on the 17 day diet?

Replies

• Erinb75
    Erinb75 Posts: 4
    Options
    What do you mean your sugar is high? Are you having trouble finding low sugar/no sugar foods?
  • faith7210
    faith7210 Posts: 41
    Options
    Im getting alot of sugar from my fruits.
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    How many fruits are you having each day as you are only allowed 2 fruits a day due to the sugar in fruits.
  • faith7210
    Options
    I only had one so far and I have one more to eat. I had an orange this morning. Also had a yogurt.
  • Erinb75
    Options
    the sugar listed on here seems very low. If you are eating only what you are allowed on the diet it will be fine. I am on C2 and have lost 14 lbs so far
  • faith7210
    Options
    Only the fruit on the list
  • Erinb75
    Options
    Then you are fine. As long as you follow the diet you will see the weight come off. Don't forget that when you add in your exercise it cancels out not only some calories but also sugar
  • faith7210
    Options
    Yes im doing that also
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    Faith as long as you are eating the fruits that are on the list and none after 2pm you should be fine. Mine has been better than ever.:smile:
  • faith7210
    Options
    Can you take a look at my diary and see if im eating something wrong?
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Looks like the type of yogurt you eat has high sugar.
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Your sugars should be below 100 or even 75 most days in the first phase. It looks like you are eating Fiber One bars which are not on the plan so you may want to cut those out and snack on some fresh veggies instead.

Frankly, I haven't been tracking my food since I've done the 17 day diet and it's been fine. If you want to change your carbs to 30%, fat to 20% and protein to 50% in your goals, it may be closer to what you should be eating. I can't say that's right on, but it will be closer than how your goals are set now.

Good luck!