Help

Options
in need of weightloss!!!! Please help! My weight fluctuates daily and it's so aggravating!

Replies

• Juvenica
    Juvenica Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    that's normal , no need for panic
  • cg737311
    Options
    Well I do great all day long but at night time is when I ruin it!!!! I feel like I need to buy water bottles and then just chug them during dinner
  • allanakern
    allanakern Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    or just account for a treat in your calorie allotment
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Maybe you set your weight loss goal too aggressive.
  • glowgirl14
    glowgirl14 Posts: 200 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Buy a food scale. Weigh everything you eat. Log it in your diary. If you're over at first, that's okay - you're trying to find what works for you and your habits/lifestyle. You say "fluctuates", which makes me think you're maintaining weight instead of actually gaining. It might be as simple as adding a bit of exercise into the routine you already have...

There is no "trick" to weight loss. It's as simple as understanding what your body burns on a daily basis, and what you eat on a daily basis. If you burn more than you consume, your weight will start to drop. If you consume more than you burn, the opposite happens. :)

*ETA - and the daily fluctuations of the scale are not an accurate measurement of weight loss. If you weight daily, you need to make a change and stick to it for 2-3 weeks...by then you will have a better pattern to look at.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Your weight is going to fluctuate regardless.
    Get used to it.
  • queenliz99
    Options
    cg737311 wrote: »
    Well I do great all day long but at night time is when I ruin it!!!! I feel like I need to buy water bottles and then just chug them during dinner

Sorry I forgot to add your quote

Maybe you set your goal weight loss too aggressive What are your stats?
  • cg737311
    Options
    5'6 153lbs I want to be 140lb
  • queenliz99
    edited January 2015
    Options
    5'6 153lbs I want to be 140lb

Those last few pounds are going to come off more slowly. Your weekly weight loss goal should 1 to 1/2 pounds per week or less. Anything more than this will make you hungry.
  • slf1983
    slf1983 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Try not to weight yourself daily. It is natural for weight to fluctuate by approx 2lb-3lb per day anyway which is why it's best to make it a weekly or monthly thing. Weighing too frequently can be disheartening.

If you are finding it harder in the evenings it might be because you have more time to sit around and think about food. Boredom can be a big factor in overeating. Try keep yourself busy.

Good luck :)
  • quicksprt98
    Options
    in need of weightloss!!!! Please help! My weight fluctuates daily and it's so aggravating!
    What calorie level are you at currently and how long have you been there? You have to be very consistent, especially when you are working on the final few pounds. I challenge you to hit your calorie goal for three straight weeks and get as close as you can to your macros, then report on where you are at. I would also start tracking your body measurements those will tell you alot of info that the scale will not.