110 pounds to lose

Options
Hi, I'm Marsha. I have 110 pounds to lose. I am 68 yrs old, married to a wonderful man for 50 years. We have 12 grand children, 5 great grand children and 1 on the way. I need lots of help in losing this weight, because I have tried many times and have not succeeded. I need to do it this time because my health is not all that good. Help me please.

Replies

• jodies3
    jodies3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Marsha! I also have 110lbs to lose. I've tried and failed many times as well over the years and my weight has continued to creep up. Feel free to add me and we can support each other!
  • mams46
    mams46 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh thank you so much. I can use all the help I can get.
  • mams46
    mams46 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for sweets and eating or snacking all day. Today is my first day back. I really need to do this.
  • Zuidz
    Zuidz Posts: 15
    Options
    Good luck! Don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions!
  • formy3boys
    Options
    Hi Marsha! I, too, am on a journey to lose 100+ pounds. I've been at it a little over a week and I can tell you that it's getting easier with each passing day. Like you, I LOVE the sweet stuff. I've been walking/working out every other day and watching my calorie intake to purposely give myself room to indulge in a 1/2 cup of ice cream a few times a week. I literally scoop the ice cream with the measuring cup and then eat it with one of those small, toddler spoons (sounds a bit ridiculous, I know); I find it satisfies my craving for sweets and the small spoon slows the eating process. Please feel free to "friend" me if you're looking for additional support! We can do this!