30 day shred

Options
Does anyone know approximately how many calories are burned doing level 1 of 30 day shred?

Replies

• Chamorrita
    Options
    Does anyone know approximately how many calories are burned doing level 1 of 30 day shred?
  • Browneyesncute
    Options
    i would like to know this to, its a 20 minute work out i figured it out 10 cardio and 10 strength training but now sure it its correct.
  • jeffrey71
    Options
    I have done the 30 day shred several times. I would guess that if you are keeping up or laying out a maximum effort that it should be in the 200 caloric burn range. It is pretty intense if no breaks are taken and the pace is maintained. I think that level 2 will burn more calories. The trick is no breaks and put a lot into it. Attack it! Keep it up and do your best!
  • I'm 5'3", weigh 163 and have done level 1 for a few days now and I also fall in the 200 calorie range, usually like 223 or thereabouts (according to HRM).
    HTH,
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Is this workout supposed to tone?? I am looking for a really good toning workout? Any ideas? :smile:

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I've logged it as circuit training for 20 minutes
  • want2beslim
    Options
    not heard off this one is it a dvd or done at the gym
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hey want2beslim, it's a DVD from Jillian (the personal trainer from The Biggest Loser? I think). I took a peek at it and it seems to be mainly for toning up!