Hi!

Options
yarnpixie
yarnpixie Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I am not new to fitnesspal, but new to forums. I wanted to post a picture here to own my weight. I have really not moved forward much at all for several years. I really need to do it this time. My last doctor appointment I was told that if I could not lower my blood pressure that I would have to get on medication. Scary! I have a c25k app and I've done the first session. I love running but just need to get better. I will do any exercise as long as it's fun! I am a fan of Chris and Heidi Powell as well. I am counting calories and eating as many raw and unprocessed foods as we can afford and watching my sodium for my blood pressure. So, attached is my first ever underwear weight pic. Embarrassed, but this needs to be done for me to really own and change what I've done to myself!enmgwmen04y7.jpg

Replies

• jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    You have more courage than I do. It says a lot of positive things about your character to do this. And you have made yourself accountable too.
    the world is watching and we can't wait to see the transformation!
  • yarnpixie
    Options
    Thanks!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Hi you! We have similar builds except I have more where the girls are concerned. You are braver than I am!

You know, I've seen it said on here that you'll be glad you took this picture to see progress shots of yourself. Keep taking one every month and comparing and watch yourself change!
  • yarnpixie
    Options
    I will! It's gonna be fun!
  • sunforme3
    sunforme3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but newly rejoined. Hi all!!

Nancy