30 pound in 6 months!

Options
itziab
itziab Posts: 23 Member
Who wants to lose 30 lbs!? Follow me and help me stay on track!

Replies

• Salem291
    Salem291 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 30 lbs in 3 months .. so we are on the same page and we are going to help each other to achieve our goals ..
  • sadie072005
    Options
    I need to lose 30lbs in 6 months for a trip to California. Also trying to start and MAINTAIN a healthy lifestyle! Add me!
  • NoelChampagne12
    NoelChampagne12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sadie, I'm also trying to go for 30lbs. in 6 months for the same reason!

I actually need to lose 40 pounds, which I'd like to achieve in 8-9 months, so I'm still in the same boat. :)
  • coachprovines904
    coachprovines904 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    30 pounds? Let's do it! Started on 1/2/15 and have lost 8 pounds. Always looking for ideas and motivation.
  • itziab
    Options
    Motivation is what we need! We have to stand together!
  • Foccacia48
    Foccacia48 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I`m in itziab :-)
  • itziab
    Options
    Let's change the way we think! Change our lifestyle! I love sweets! So at the end of the day if I feel the craving I will give myself a healthier alternative: Skinny Cow Ice Cream
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • bmbilvr
    bmbilvr Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in too!!
  • Terrappyn1
    Terrappyn1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm ready! Let get a move on!
  • qtfrog99
    Options
    I'm in too, a little motivation never hurt!!!
  • coosmic
    coosmic Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need all the help I can get. I too need to lose over 30 lbs and my family is unintentionally sabotaging my attempts. For that matter, so is all the Christmas candy left over. ;-)
  • dietje2808
    Options
    Hi, I am Dita from Jakarta, Indonesia. Want to lose weight 30 lbs as well. My weight getting high in this 2 years and never get down. I am 39 years old, 164 cm height and 139 lbs weight.
  • itziab
    Options
    Weigh in day is on January 20th and 30th! Every ten days we better be losing something!
  • DontTextMe
    Options
    Joining ya'll in losing 30 in 6. Starting today. :)
  • itziab
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Hope you made a healthy choice for lunch! Come on ladies!!!! We got this!
  • itziab
    Options
    1 mile walk today!!! Did you walk/jog one mile today??? You better! This takes between 10-20 mins depending on how slooooooow you are! ;-)