Justin Bieber

0somuchbetter0
0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
Shoulda known the pecs, biceps, quads weren't real...they even gave him a big boy peepee.

:o:p

defamer.gawker.com/unretouched-photos-calvin-klein-gave-justin-bieber-a-p-1678469833

Replies

• 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    No one liked my Bieby post? :(
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    I saw it and decided I could live without reading about it. -shrug-

I would have clicked if you would have called it "Farts" or "poop".... I'm just saying..
  • lsgibbs83
    lsgibbs83 Posts: 254 Member
    My daughter and I could not stop laughing when we saw the pics!!! Marky Mark didn't need photoshop.
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    okay - what did I miss?
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    :D hahahahahahhaha hilarious!
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Poor baby. You guys, leave him alone. Everyone is perfect. o:)
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    He's just a Marky Mark Wannabe in that pic.

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    He's just a PHOTOSHOPPED Marky Mark Wannabe in that pic.

FIFY.

Yvw.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    I saw that yesterday. What I find funniest is that they shrunk his head, lol. It's really noticeable on the one that flashes back and forth between the two.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I think this is kinda sad, the same way it's sad when they do it to women's bodies. No one is ever good enough. Even the "pretty people" get retouched. I'm no fan, but I'm not a hater, either. I'm just going to pretend he's just a regular guy, and think about how I would view this if he was.

His before pic is perfectly fine, considering he's still young and not done developing yet. They didn't need to add an extra 5-10 years worth of man bulk to his young frame. Just wait a few years if you want him to fill out and look more mature. There's nothing wrong with his before pic. He's just a young guy who looks to be in great shape. Sad. :\
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    So that's what the kid looks like. I've actually never seen him.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Women have a hard time bulking unlike men. But thanks to Photoshop they can bulk and look like they have a penis. YAY TECHNOLOGY!
  • Ugh, his face is so punchable. I despise him.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    I don't care for the guy but I'll never understand why gets so much hate.