got around 42 lbs to lose would anybody like to be friends

Options
13»

Replies

• humpbax
    humpbax Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yep. 40lbs for me too. Trying to add more friends for motivation and inspiration. Anyone can add me too!!!
  • annastasia_82
    annastasia_82 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    same here doll, feel freed to add me. :)
  • Texafornia23
    Texafornia23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. Always looking for people to cheer on. I'm a consistent logger. :)
  • AdorkableMe2015
    AdorkableMe2015 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends. And, you know you want to add me, so just do it. ;)
  • Gemarlow
    Gemarlow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ginger. Have 35 pounds to lose and need support too! Feel free to add me or will try and add you!! I hope your week has been well. This is my first week and I'm doing good well on eating but have only exercised one day
  • Reach4thetop
    Reach4thetop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Chris. I have lost 42 pounds since September 5th, 2014. I have another 15 to go to reach my target. If anyone would like to hear what is working for me friend me and I will share.
  • smr018
    smr018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I want to lose 40 myself!! Let's all be friends!!!
  • WHITEBEARS1966
    WHITEBEARS1966 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 30 lbs to lose. My 2nd time here too! I wish I knew how to add friends for support.
  • ellavader
    ellavader Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Elle. This is my second time on here. The first time about 2 years ago I lost 20 pounds. Now I'm looking to loose 50. Feel free to add me
  • EricTruesdale
    Options
    Shooting for 55 here. Feel free to add me and let's take this journey together lol.
  • wykedengel
    wykedengel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Aw, hell... put me down for the add me crew. Looking to drop 36 lbs while holding on to lean muscle. Been out the gym since August, but back in the swing of thing. Also trying keto this time around, so let's see how this goes.
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    50 lbs to lose baby weight 2nd time around. Good luck everyone! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • cmaga21
    cmaga21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm Caty got a decent chunk to lose would like friends and support! Add me!
  • Debirt
    Debirt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 30 pounds to lose. Please add me.
  • holybell
    holybell Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm nicky and u have around 42 lbs to lose . This is my second time on here first time was around 3 years ago . But I'm back on track now if anybody would like to add me Plz do

This is my second time here. I would love be your friend. I have 74lbs to lose.
  • Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey Nicky! I need to lose more than 42, but would love to do this with you and others. Please feel free to add me! :D
  • jodielarms
    jodielarms Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Jodie and I have 40 to lose to be at the top of the weight range for my height. In July one of my sisters is getting married and since I'm the maid of honor I'm looking to be down at least 20 by then. I only have 1 friend on MFP currently ( i cant figure out how to add people) and I would love for anyone to add me! :)
  • Arkie_Ali
    Arkie_Ali Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I'd like to drop about 40. I've been a member on here for a while, and actually lost about 25 lbs, but got lazy and stopped tracking and gained quite a bit back. Turning 30 this year, so my goal is to start out my 30's healthier than my 20's ever were.
  • Weasel99999
    Weasel99999 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi all, my name is Weasel and I just started back on MFP today after not being on for about 2 years. I have 40lbs to loose. Please add me as well.

BTW, what is Keto??
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 40 - 50lb loss range too. I lost about 35 last year and am now at pre-baby weight. I have to lose my "quit smoking" weight that I gained when I quit 7 years ago. Feel free to add me.