Tell me about 30 day shred!

Options
After the rave reviews I've seen on here, I ordered 30 day shred. Walmart has it for $7!

What equipment will I need? How do you like it? Any tips for me?

Thank you, I'm excited to try it!

Replies

• sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Everyone on here raves about it so I'm very interested to see the responses you get...may need to go to Walmart! :wink:
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I had to order it, but it was free to ship to the store. They email when it's ready to be picked up. I figure for $8 something, including tax, can't really go wrong?
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    You only need medium hand weights (somewhere between 3 and 8 pounds depending on how strong you are). I like it for a quick workout when I'm short on time. She does high impact and hits all the muscle groups. I don't use it as a program, just as a supplement.
  • nancymmorris
    nancymmorris Posts: 310
    Options
    You just need a mat and small weights ( I use 3 lb). It kicks your butt!!
  • chovest81
    chovest81 Posts: 99
    Options
    I wanna try it too...have heard lots of good things about it.
  • avninjalette123
    avninjalette123 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day sred...it was okay. I did the burn fat dvd of hers first so the 30 day shred seemd a lot slower. You just need hand weights or I have heard some people used soup cans. My tummy def got flatter with it though...It helped me to write down on a calendar from day one to 30 and mark it off. Hope you enjoy it.
  • luvmy2babies
    luvmy2babies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it, and it came in on Monday. I haven't been able to try it yet with a 2.5 yr old and a newborn at home, its hard to get in a workout. I am hoping to try it tonight or start it over the weekend.

You just need weights and a mat. I already have 1 lb weights at home so I am going to start with those. Good luck to you and all the other people trying the 30 day shred.

Please add me if you want.
  • sctracy
    sctracy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I really loved it. I have lost a pretty consistent 1-2 pounds a week since I joined, but my first week doing the shred, I dropped 5 pounds! Then I went back to my normal loss. (I'm now in my first week of Ripped in 30, so we'll see if the same thing happens!)

I found the first level to be not that bad, and the second & third to be significantly harder. But, no matter how tough it gets, it's over before you know it. That's the best part about it.

All you'll need is a mat and hand weights. For me, I found that 5 lb weights were best.

Good luck!
  • Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    The 30 day shred is a total shin killer ~ at least in my opinion:flowerforyou: I had to stop doing it for that reason.
  • llindy
    llindy Posts: 1
    Options
    Youv'e got great goals good luck!!
  • mamato3inca
    Options
    Thank you! I'll let you all know how it goes. I have 3-5-8 and 10 pound weights, I also have a mat. So, I think I'm good to go!

I love the fact that it's short. I have Turbojam (which I love) and a treadmill , but with 3 kiddos and homeschooling it's so hard to find enough time to get a "good" workout it!
  • Chasy21
    Chasy21 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm going to start today, anyone want to start with me?:drinker:
  • mamato3inca
    Options
    I would if I had mine...come on Walmart!